Chef Luca had the honor of catering Tonya’s birthday bash in Las Vegas! We met Tonya in Telluride when we catered a dinner for her there, and she asked us to come to Vegas to cook her birthday dinner.
- Sun dried tomato and basil focaccia, roasted red bell pepper aioli, bacon, parmesan, and cucumber canapés
- Strawberry basil balsamic and goat cheese crostini
- Rum glazed bacon wrapped pineapple
- Mixed greens, cucumbers, and toasted almonds, drizzled in a blueberry balsamic reduction, tossed with wild blueberries and gouda goat cheese.
- Aglio, olio, peperoncino pasta (garlic, olive oil, Italian chili pepper, tomato, basil, and shrimp tossed in angel hair pasta)
- Lemon and Thyme marinated chicken served with sun dried tomatoes and creamy pesto pasta
- Artichoke, asparagus, parmesan and lemon pasta
- Lemon and lavender poppy seed cake
- Banana bread with candied pecans glazed in a hazelnut spread
We’d love to help with your next Telluride catering event, no matter the size. Contact us today to reserve your date!